People love their pets - we get that. And while we would prefer that you found a nice, warm and friendly place for your pet to stay when you come to the ski resort, we understand that's not always possible. So we're accommodating those who bring their pooches to the slopes with a new "Doggie Park".
The new park is located on the right hand side of our main parking lot. You'll see the park marked with big purple vertical banners. Truth is, we love skiing, riding, and doggies just like you do! Please help us to keep MHM “dog friendly” by following a few very simple rules.
- Please use and respect our newly created “Doggie Park and Poop” area
- Please keep your dogs on leash at all times…and PLEASE leave the aggressive dogs at home!
- Please poop and pee your puppies only in the “Doggie Park and Poop” area- NO peeing or pooping in any area outside of this specially designated space
- MHM “Base Area” (see map) is a “Doggie Free Zone”. Please respect this at all times
- Please use, and dispose of properly, the bio-degradable poop bags provided as a service to you and your pets by MHM. Garbage cans for disposal are conveniently located in the “Doggie Park and Poop” area
- Please, never leave your pets tied to your vehicle. They should be locked in your vehicle with ample fresh air (cracked windows), fresh water, and regular pottie breaks throughout the day
Thank you for choosing Mt. Hood Meadows, and for following these few very simple rules. Our staff, guests and especially your doggie appreciates it!
-- Meadows Team