ReUse Last Year's Pass
Mt. Hood Meadows is making it easy for
you to ReUse your season pass from last year – which is the sustainable
thing to do! First some ground rules.
You'll need the actual pass you used last year in order to ReUse it – so make sure you have it. ReUse ends October 30, 2011. After that you'll need to purchase a new pass, which will require getting your picture taken. So ReUse is the most convenient way to go.
can only ReUse it for the same kind of pass this year, so if you had an
unlimited pass last year, you can ReUse it for that kind of a pass this
year. If you had a 10 Time Pass last year, you can ReUse it as a 10
Time Pass this year. You can't upgrade or downgrade to a different
The number you are looking for on last year's pass begins with:
- UNL = Last year's Unlimited pass
- TTP = Ten Time Pass
- MID = Midweek Pass
- NIT = Night
Now here's how easy it is to ReUse your pass!
- First, make sure you have the pass from last year – you'll need it in order to enter the pass number.
- Select "ReUse Your Pass" under Season Passes in our store.
- Enter the pass number (Beginning with UNL, TTP, MID or NIT + the 8 digits - NO SPACES!)
- If your pass is in our system, you will be able to verify the pass holder, and move on to purchase.
- You'll be able to add on Ski Check, Cooper Spur Lift and Tube Pass, or a Ski Green renewable energy certificate.
you complete your purchase, you'll be able to enter another pass number
to ReUse another pass, purchase a new pass or checkout.
- If you have any problems at all call 503.659.1256 or eMail Season Pass Assistance.
A special note about season SkiCheck.
season's passes had a picture of SkiCheck on the pass. This year,
SkiCheck will be encoded in the barcode on the pass. You can simply add
SkiCheck on when you purchase the pass (regardless of whether you had it
last year or not).