"Meadows After Dark" Mt. Hood’s premier night riding and skiing experience kicks off for the season Friday. Meadows offers 140 acres of illuminated runs for night riding.
The lift operations schedule for the holiday weekend will be 9 AM – 9 PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday. After the weekend the resort plans to operate on its regular season schedule 9 AM – 4 PM Mondays and Tuesdays; 9 AM – 9 PM Wednesdays through Sundays, weather and conditions permitting.
Meadows will also operate restaurants, the ski and snowboard equipment rental center and its retail shops.
Adult group lessons start at 4 PM and 6:30 PM. Private lessons are also available including the Late Bird 2 hour special for $135 (normally the cost is $165). More information on evening lessons can be found on the After Dark Ski School page.
Nighttime riding is fun and offers a chance to explore and discover Meadows in a whole new light. Meadows After Dark also offers terrific affordable lift tickets and learn to ski and snowboard packages, as well as discounts for families.
Meadows After Dark Deals
- Evening Lift Ticket from 3 – 9 PM is just $30
- 5 Time Night Pass - $89 (individual picture pass good for five evenings)
- Night Season Pass - $129 valid 3 – 9 PM
Ski & Snowboard School Packages
- Learn to Ski or Board Package - $35 (ages 13 and older) - Packages a Buttercup lift ticket with a 2 hour lesson and equipment rentals for new adventurers trying the sport for the first time.
- Meadows After Dark 3 Time Learn to Ski or Snowboard Passport (age 13 and older) - $79 - Packages your first three evenings (3–9 PM) of lift tickets, lessons and equipment rentals all for one low price! First two days include Buttercup beginner lift ticket, last day is all night operating lift access.
For more information visit our Meadows After Dark
Enjoy the video from last season's After Dark experience at Meadows!