OK. Here's the announcement all our night pass holders have been waiting for. IT'S ON! We're launching our night operations this Friday - with our lifts scheduled from 9 AM - 9 PM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then next week we plan on going to our normal lift operational schedule:
- Mondays and Tuesdays 9 AM - 4 PM
- Wednesdays - Sundays 9 AM - 9 PM
Check out our Meadows After Dark page.
Of course, this schedule can change with weather and snow conditions, so always check our snow report. We still have early season snow conditions, and you'll need to watch for unmarked obstacles (even more important at night). But we're excited about being able to offer night riding to our loyal night pass holders - and everyone else who wants to ski or snowboard under the lights!
Night lift passes from 3 - 9 PM are already value priced at just $30. But we do have a couple of night opening specials:
- Bring a can of food (preferably stew, soup or chili) for F.I.S.H. to support needy Hood River area families and get your night pass for $25 (save $5). This offer is valid through December 20.
- Purchase a special $15 online night lift pass to use Wednesday or Thursday, December 18 or 19. Must purchase online by Tuesday, December 17. (Check here for the link which will be up soon!)
- And to our night pass holders - we're offering $39 day lift passes to you through Friday. So come up earlier this week for a great day on the hill, or come up early Friday, pay for some turns and then enjoy your night pass for the rest of the evening!
We'll be offering up learn to ski and snowboard lessons at night - and of course the Alpenstube and Schuss will be open for your dining enjoyment. Rentals and retail will also be operating.
You've been waiting for it - and we're happy to switch on the lights! We'll see you on the mountain soon!