Brrring in the new year at Mt. Hood Meadows!
The lifts run until midnight and we'll have fireworks, an exquisite dinner buffet and a party with live music by Keegan Smith and The Fam (party for ages 21 and older). Revellers can ride special New Year's Eve buses to the mountain, departing from the Monarch Hotel in Clackamas.
New Year's Eve Operations
Lifts will operate until midnight with the fireworks starting around 10 PM. You can view the fireworks from the base area or from the mountain (but not from the chairlift). Lifts begin operation at 9 AM - if you're just coming up for the evening you can purchase a Meadows After Dark evening ticket from 3 PM - midnight for $49.
Spectacular Dinner Buffet
New Year's Eve is a showcase for the extraordinary culinary talents of Executive Chef Manuel Barragan and our entire food services team. There are three seatings, 5-6 PM, 6:30-7:30 PM, and 8-9 PM. Seating times are issued on a first come, first served basis at Group Services or the Concierge Desk upon your arrival at Meadows.
Here's what we're serving!
• Roasted Garlic Hummus with Peppadews and Herbed Flatbread
• Smoked Northwest Salmon Lox with Lemon and Capers
• Assorted Artisan Cheeses and Crackers
• Bruschetta with Homemade Crostini
• Chevre Cheese Salad over Organic Arugula
• Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons, Red Onion, our creamy Caesar Dressing, and shaved Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago Cheeses tossed with Organic Romaine
• Mixed Organic Greens, Hazelnuts, Raisins, Pears and Red Bell Pepper in our Curry Vinaigrette
Main Courses and Sides:
• All Natural Chicken Breast Marsala
• Vegetable Whole Grain Cheese Lasagna
• Pork Tenderloin with Hood River Apple Chutney
• Roasted Herbed Prime Rib with Au Jus and Horseradish Sauce
• Dressing featuring Local Mushrooms, natural uncured Bacon, Caramelized Onion
• Garlic Herbed Mashed potatoes with Mushroom
• Shallot Gravy
• Rustic Artisan Rolls from Cooper Spur Mountain Resort
Parmesan-Roasted Butternut Squash • Cranberry Pear & Ginger Chutney
Desserts and non-alcoholic beverages included.
• Manuel Barragan, Executive Chef
• Johnny Orquiz & Leah Hall, Assistant Chefs
• Barbara Gerhardt, Restaurant Manager
• Adrienne Happy, Banquet Coordinator
• Mark Fellows, Director of Food and Beverage
Brrring in the New Year Party with Keegan Smith & The Fam
Keegan Smith is the charismatic front man of an extremely talented rotating group of veteran musical heavyweights, producers, and bandleaders from the Northwest's thriving music scene. He creates an energetic and entertaining sound that captivates audiences of every age, and will perform from 8 PM - 12:15 AM in Vertical.
Celebrate the New Year with us at the party with favors, a balloon drop, photo booth, and a midnight champagne toast. The theme is Casino Night! DJ’s Iron Aiden and Nemus will be playing during breaks, through-out the night. The party is for ages 21 and older, and you can purchase it packaged with the spectacular dinner buffet. $15 cover charge night of, only if there is availability.
Ride the Bus from Clackamas
Departing from the Monarch Hotel, our New Year's Eve Party Buses those who want to celebrate the New Year at the ski resort. Those under 18 should be accompanied by an adult. Departure time from the Monarch is 3 PM. Departure from Mt. Hood Meadows is 12:30 AM. All buses return to the Monarch Hotel in Clackamas.
Monarch Hotel is at I-205 & Sunnyside Road - the Clackamas Town Center exit.
New Year's Eve Advance Purchase Packages
|Package WHEN PURCHASED ONLINE IN ADVANCE
|ADULT (21 & Older) Lift Ticket / Dinner Buffet / Party
|ADULT (21 & Older) Dinner Buffet / Party
|ADULT (21 & Older) Dinner Buffet Only
|AGE (15 - 20) Lift Ticket / Dinner Buffet
|AGE (15 - 20) Dinner Buffet Only
| JUNIOR (14 & Under) Lift Ticket / Dinner Buffet
| JUNIOR (14 & Under) Dinner Buffet Only
|Lift ticket is from 3 - 12 AM | Lifts run until midnight.
Three seatings for dinner: 5-6 PM | 6:30-7:30 PM | 8-9 PM
Party is for 21 & Older: 8 PM - 12:15 AM
Bus scheduled to depart Meadows at 12:30 AM.
Monarch Hotel Lodging Offer to New Year's Eve Guests
Buses depart Meadows at 12:30 AM after the party. We expect buses to return to the Monarch Hotel between 1:30 and 2 AM. The Monarch is offering a special $69 room rate (single or double occupancy + tax) and a 2 PM late check-out to New Year's Eve guests.
Make your reservation at the Monarch: 800.492.8700. Just mention Mt. Hood Meadows for this rate.
The Monarch will offer a special New Years Day Brunch from 9 AM - 2 PM - $25.95 for adults person and $22.95 for seniors. They're also offering a package for two with a standard room and New Year's Day Brunch!