Hood River County Chamber of Commerce hosts a beer lover’s dream when fresh-hopped brews from more than two dozen Northwest craft brewers are on tap. The event showcases Hood River County’s own microbreweries as well as some of the best of the Northwest brewers.
Held in a special street pavilion in the heart of downtown Hood River, admission includes commemorative stein, and tasting tokens are sold for a nominal price.
To accompany the brews, Hops Fest showcases:
- Local cuisine from woodfire pizza to american pub grub to vegetarian style dishes.
- Unique arts and crafts vendors from around the Northwest including beer inspired soaps, unique jewelery and handmade pottery.
- A selection of Gorge wines.
- A Kids Zone with face painting and other child friendly activities.
- And a day-long lineup of live music.
Stop by the Meadows booth! We'll be taking pictures and issuing passes from 12-5 PM, weather-permitting.