30th Annual Hood River Valley Harvest Fest
- 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Hood River Event Site, 110 Portway Avenue, Hood River, Oregon 97031
Hood River Valley hosts an old-fashioned harvest festival with local produce and food products, arts and crafts, wine- and beer-tastings: all the best our County has to offer. The weekend festival is held on the Hood River waterfront overlooking the Columbia River, where visitors can relax and watch windsurfers and kiteboarders play on the water.
- Senior Friday, with special accommodations and half price admissions for seniors.
- Produce Row, where you’ll find for purchase Anjou pears, heirloom apples, pumpkins, berries, roasted nuts, and flowers.
- A smorgasbord of freshly prepared foods including homemade pies, artisan jams, fresh breads, smoked salmon, chocolate-covered nuts, and much more.
- Over 100 art vendors from around the Northwest specializing in glass, wood sculpture, ceramics, photography, fiber art, jewelry, and much more.
- The Kids Zone with pumpkin and face painting, a petting zoo, and other child friendly activities.
- An outdoor food court with local and traditional favorites.
- Columbia Gorge wines and craft beers
- Plenty of live music in our waterfront entertainment tent.
- Free parking