- 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
The Town Challenge Series is designed for skiers and snowboarders to have an opportunity to train and race in a Giant Slalom course, on 8 days spread out between 1/25-3/16. The goal of this series is to provide businesses and non business teams the opportunity to enjoy Mt. Hood Meadows Resort in a team-oriented, family friendly, racing environment. Additionally, individuals will have the possibility to train and race in the series.
• Individual Complete Series - $175
• Individual Drop In - $25 per race or training session
• Team Complete Series - $875 (allows for 6 participants)
• 12 and under is free with participating parent
• Racer Ticket Pricing will apply for those without passes
Due to weather, tonight's Town Challenge event has been postponed.
Awards will be given to the series champions at the Championship Race in the following categories: Team Champion, Individual Female Snowboard Champion, Individual Male Snowboard Champion, Individual Female Alpine Champion, and Individual Male Alpine Champion. A celebration at the Championship Race will mark the culmination of the series!
Town Challenge 2012/13 Dates:
• Friday, January 25 - Training (4:30-7:30 PM)
• Friday, February 1st - Race-2 Runs (4:30 PM)
• Friday, February 8th - Training (4:30-7:30 PM)
• Friday, February 15th - Race-2 Runs (4:30 PM)
• Friday, February 22nd - Training (4:30-7:30 PM)
• Friday, March 1st- Race-2 Runs (4:30 PM)
• Saturday, March 9th - Training (9 AM - 12 PM)
• Saturday, March 16th - Championship Race followed by party (10 AM)