- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Town Challenge Series is designed for skiers and snowboarders to have an opportunity to train and race in a Giant Slalom course, on 8 days spread out between 1/25-3/16. The goal of this series is to provide businesses and non business teams the opportunity to enjoy Mt. Hood Meadows Resort in a team-oriented, family friendly, racing environment. Additionally, individuals will have the possibility to train and race in the series.
• Individual Complete Series - $175
• Individual Drop In - $25 per race or training session
• Team Complete Series - $875 (allows for 6 participants)
• 12 and under is free with participating parent
• Racer Ticket Pricing will apply for those without passes
Town Challenge on Saturday, March 16th, consists of the Championship Race, starting at 10 AM, followed by a party.
Awards will be given to the series champions at the Championship Race in the following categories: Team Champion, Individual Female Snowboard Champion, Individual Male Snowboard Champion, Individual Female Alpine Champion, and Individual Male Alpine Champion. A celebration at the Championship Race will mark the culmination of the series!
Town Challenge 2012/13 Dates:
• Friday, January 25 - Training (4:30-7:30 PM)
• Friday, February 1st - Race-2 Runs (4:30 PM)
• Friday, February 8th - Training (4:30-7:30 PM)
• Friday, February 15th - Race-2 Runs (4:30 PM)
• Friday, February 22nd - Training (4:30-7:30 PM)
• Friday, March 1st- Race-2 Runs (4:30 PM)
• Saturday, March 9th - Training (9 AM - 12 PM)
• Saturday, March 16th - Championship Race followed by party (10 AM)