Full Sail Brewing, Dakine and GoPro present the fourth annual Meadows Film Festival, March 17th, from 4 - 7 PM at the Vertical Restaurant and Sports Bar.
We've received some awesome films, showcasing the riding and film making talents of our locals. It's a friendly competition to celebrate the beauty of our mountain, the talent of those who ski and ride here and the creativity of local film / video makers. The fourth annual Meadows Film Festival will showcase local talent - on the hill as well as behind the camera. Come join us in celebrating this mountain and this sport that we all love!
The Top 10 Finalists will each receive a special logoed backpack or camera bag from Dakine. Finalists 6-10 will also receive a gift certificate for a free pair of KEEN shoes. The top 5 finalists will each receive a GoPro Hero3 Silver Edition Camera, and the top 3 finalists will also receive a LCD Touch BacPac and a Battery Bacpac for their GoPro. The winner will receive $500 cash, thanks to Full Sail Brewing!
- Skiing / snowboarding entirely at Mt. Hood Meadows in a compelling, positive, entertaining and/or intriguing way.
- Content must be consistent with the rules of the Responsibility Code and Smart Style freestyle terrain code (if applicable). Inverted aerials will disqualify a submission from being considered.
- Films must be no longer than 5 minutes in length.
- All skiers and snowboarders in action (moving on the hill) must be wearing helmets.
- "Family edit" as the Film Festival is open to everyone.
- Quality of finished piece – video, post production, audio quality, use of music.
- Creative aspects and approach to the project.
- Story telling.
- Overall impression.
Rights and Permissions
- Submitters agree that they own all rights to their submission, including permissions from those appearing in the video/film.
- Submitters agree that they have received appropriate permissions consistent with copy write law for any music used in the submission.
- Submitters agree that Mt. Hood Meadows may use the submission for unrestricted current and future advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to web videos, television programs, television commercials, DVDs or other recorded media.
- Email us! Or, call Anna Holgate at 503.337.2222, ext. 1225.