We are proud to feature regional, fresh, natural, gluten-free and healthier products whenever possible, which helps support our company's values and sustainability objectives.
A few of the examples include:
- All-Natural Beef: Fresh, all-natural, & regionally processed Black Angus ground chuck—vegetarian fed, no antibiotics, no hormones, growth enhancers or anything else that alters what nature does best!
- Natural Uncurred Meats with no artificial additives or preservatives: Bacon, Turkey, Ham, Breakfast Sausage and Pepperoni...all featuring no added nitrites or nitrates.
- Local & Sustainable Seafood: Wild Northwest Coho Salmon; Wild Pacific Halibut; Wild Planet sustainbly caught Albacore Tuna.
- Local Produce: Organic, seasonal and locally grown whenever possible including Hood River Valley pears and apples.
- Gluten Free Soups and Chilis: All of our selections are Gluten Free this season.
- Local Oregon Cheeses: Cheddar, Swiss and Pepperjack from Tillamook & Oregonzola from Rogue.
- Trans-Fat Free Oil is used in cooking all fried foods and the spent oil is picked up to be rendered into biodiesel.
- Northwest Roasted Coffee: From Portland Roasting in Portland.
- Hot Cocoa: Locally made at Boyd's in Portland.
- Breads: From Franz and Portland French Bakery.
- Local Northwest Beer: Full Sail, Double Mountain, Everybody's, Widmer, Laurelwood and many more.
- Local Northwest Wine: Mt. Hood, Pheasant Valley, and Naked Wineries along with many others.
- Local Northwest Spirits: Hood River Distillers and others.
We also use annually renewable and fully compostable paper and plastic products made from corn, sugar cane, and bamboo, and our primary food vendor is Food Alliance Certified. The kitchen dishwasher is low water, low electricity.
Mt. Hood Meadows seeks every opportunity to procure regionally produced food and beverages, thereby supporting local enterprises.