Mt. Hood Meadows Base Area Weather Station @ 5250'
Temperature: 51° F (10° C)
Base Snow Depth: 14
Top of Mt. Hood Express Weather Station @ 6600'
Temperature: 45° F (7° C)
Wind: Southwest at 9 mph (15 km/h)
Top of Cascade Express Weather Station @ 7300'
Temperature: 44° F (7° C)
Wind: West at 22 mph (35 km/h)
- New Snow Past 24 Hours: 1
- New Snow Past 12 Hours: 0
- Base Snow Depth: 14
- Mid Snow Depth: 22
- Wind Over Last Hour: Check NWAC.us for current wind
- Surface Conditions: Snow, grass, wildflowers, wild mushrooms, and pinecones along with the occasional black fox and white-tailed deer.
- General Comments: We will allow you to hike and ride within the ski resort boundaries. Ride with care: we’ll be doing maintenance work at all hours of the day, so there may be sleds, cats and unmarked hazards on the hill. Also, there’s no ski patrol or any other assistance available. Honestly, we’d prefer you did your backcountry touring and hiking elsewhere, but we won’t turn you away from our slopes. Have a wonderful summer, and thanks for joining us this year. See you in the fall!
- Road Conditions: Check Tripcheck for updates.