Mt. Hood Meadows Base Area Weather Station @ 5250'
Temperature: 49° F (9° C)
Base Snow Depth: 16
Top of Mt. Hood Express Weather Station @ 6600'
Temperature: 55° F (13° C)
Wind: West at 0 mph (0 km/h)
Top of Cascade Express Weather Station @ 7300'
Temperature: 52° F (11° C)
Wind: Northwest at 20 mph (32 km/h)
- New Snow Past 24 Hours: 0
- New Snow Past 12 Hours: 0
- Base Snow Depth: 16
- Mid Snow Depth: 0
- Wind Over Last Hour: Check NWAC.us for current wind
- Surface Conditions: Join us for these special summer events and chairlift operation.
- General Comments: The Uphill Challenge is a 1.2 mile run or walk from the parking lot to the top of Stadium, August 16. The Kids Camp is a one day outdoor nature and camp for ages 6 - 12. Register for both online. We will also run the Stadium lift for scenic chair rides those days from 10 AM - 2 PM and have our deck BBQ open from 11 AM - 3 PM.
- Road Conditions: Check Tripcheck for updates.