Presented by Widmer Brothers Brewing and Brrrr Seasonal Ale
El Nino sure knows how to throw an end of the year party on Mt. Hood - and so do we! Boasting a deeper snowpack than most of the country, and more snow in December than any in the past five seasons, we’re ready to party on New Year's Eve at Mt. Hood Meadows. Enjoy skiing or snowboarding until midnight, fireworks, a spectacular dinner buffet and a party with live music by Dance Machine (party for ages 21 and older). Revelers can also ride special New Year's Eve buses to the mountain, departing from the Monarch Hotel in Clackamas.
New Year's Eve Operations
Lifts are schedule to operate until midnight with the fireworks starting at 10:15 PM. You can view the fireworks from the base area or from the mountain (but not from the chairlift). Lifts begin operation at 9 AM - if you're just coming up for the evening you can purchase a Meadows After Dark lift pass from 3 PM - midnight for $49. Season passes are honored for New Year’s Eve lift access. If you have a day lift ticket you can upgrade it to midnight for $15.
Purchase NYE Ticket Here
Spectacular Dinner Buffet
New Year's Eve is a showcase for the culinary talents of new Executive Chef Matthew Stine and our entire culinary services team. There are three seatings, 5-5:30 PM, 6:30-7:00 PM, and 8:00-8:30 PM. Seating times are limited so should be reserved online. Any remaining seating can be purchased on a first come, first served basis at the Concierge Desk upon your arrival at Meadows.
Purchase your New Year’s Eve lift ticket, dinner and party packages and bus transportation online in advance.
Purchase NYE Packages Here
Here's what we're serving!
- Trio Hummus Platter – Jalapeño Honey, Margarita, and Thai Coconut Curry, with fresh assorted vegetables, olives, Naan flat bread, and bagel chips
- Smoked Northwest Salmon Lox with red onions, chopped egg white, yoke, capers
- Assorted Deviled Eggs – Truffle, Oregon Blue cheese and walnut, honey sweet chili siracha, Reuben
- Assorted Artisan Cheese and Crackers & Fresh Fruit Skewers
- Caesar Salad - Organic romaine, house made creamy Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese
- Tortellini Pasta Salad- organic spinach, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, portabella mushrooms, herb vinaigrette
- Mixed sweet greens, hazelnuts, cranberries, red onion, Hood River fresh Pears, assorted dressings
Main Courses and Sides:
- Roasted Herbed Prime Rib with au jus and horseradish cream sauce
- Hood River Grilled Chicken with brie cheese and a Bing cherry pear relish
- Vegetarian Lasagna with Butternut Squash, wild mushroom, and spinach
- Chinook Salmon crusted with honey Dijon & roasted on cedar planks
- Garlic Rosemary Roasted organic Baby Red Potatoes
- Local Honey Fire Roasted Organic Vegetables
- Rustic Wild Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Artisan Rolls from Cooper Spur Mountain Resort
Desserts and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Matthew Stine, Executive Chef
- Jaimie Espenel, Banquet Coordinator
Straight from From the popular Hit Machine family of cover bands comes Dance Machine. Playing hits from the 70’s through today! This 5 piece band features a female lead vocalist to pull off spot on renditions of your favorite hits to dance to. It's a masquerade party - so dress up and come as your alter ego - or just wear a mask to keep us guessing who you are. Celebrate the New Year with us at the party with favors, a balloon drop, and a midnight champagne toast. The party is for ages 21 and older, and you can purchase it packaged with the spectacular dinner buffet. $15 cover charge night of, only if there is availability.
Ride the Bus from Clackamas
The bus is sold out for New Year's Eve, but we still have packages available for those driving up.
For those who have purchased bus seats, departure time from the Monarch is 3 PM. Departure from Mt. Hood Meadows is 12:30 AM. All buses return to the Monarch Hotel in Clackamas.
Monarch Hotel is at I-205 & Sunnyside Road - the Clackamas Town Center exit.
Monarch Hotel Lodging Offer to New Year's Eve Guests
Buses depart Meadows at 12:30 AM after the party. We expect buses to return to the Monarch Hotel between 1:30 and 2 AM. The Monarch is offering a special $89 room rate (single or double occupancy + tax) and a 2 PM late check-out to New Year's Eve guests.
Make your reservation at the Monarch: 800.492.8700
. Just mention Mt. Hood Meadows for this rate.