We’ve put together a playlist of videos highlighting the 2016/17 season, that started out gangbusters with early December snow, and provided powder days into April. La Nina delivered the colder wetter winter that brought epic conditions, a substantial snowpack and feathery light powder - more so than any season in recent memory.
Now, we turn our focus to the improvements we will make before next season, and the upcoming events and activities this summer.
Next year’s season passes are on sale on our website. First year and consecutive-year passholders who renew before May 31 will receive the guaranteed lowest price, as well as a free passholder bonus package (free lift ticket and three discount buddy tickets). Renew before May 31 to receive lowest pricing and the bonus package. We are offering a lock in option for $49 - so you can lock in the price now and pay the balance (plus a $10 fee) on September 15.
We’ve added a mountain bike camp to our popular adventure and explorer camps this summer. The four day camps begin in mid July and run into mid August. You can check out the dates and register kids now online. Hurry, camps are filling up fast!
Register for Summer Kids Camps
We invite you to join us this summer for a series of summer events including the 4th annual Uphill Challenge, our Paint Nite event, a nature photography workshop, a Wine Festival and a Beer and Cider Festival.
Summer Events Schedule
While we are closed for the season we will not enforce our restricted up-hill travel policy that is in place throughout the winter.
- There is no patrol or other assistance available.
- There is no hazard marking.
- We are actively working on summer maintenance projects throughout the permit area, including the Buttercup lift replacement. Work areas may contain many hazards including but not limited to equipment, trenches, ditches, snow piles or berms and other hazards. Please stay clear of all work areas.
- Visitors are on their own and we strongly encourage that they go elsewhere.
- As always sledding is not allowed (there are many other areas on Mt. Hood that accommodate that activity).
We hope to see you this summer and fall at Meadows, or at our Meadows to People tour events throughout the Portland area. We’re making plans for 2017/18 - our 50th anniversary season and are looking forward to having you join us for our golden anniversary!
Thanks for a great season!