Mt. Hood Meadows logo

Another Preview Day Possible Sunday

Keep doing your snow dances! With our current forecast, it looks like another preview day is likely this Sunday. Depending on how much snow the storm delivers Saturday, we may be able to operate Buttercup and our jib park from 11 – 4 Sunday. We will make this announcement on Saturday.