- Popular Consecutive Week Packages appeal to all ages
- Bus transportation available from neighborhoods
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 20!
MT. HOOD, OR (Immediate Release) – Mt. Hood Meadows is registering now for the popular January consecutive ski and snowboard packages. The sessions are scheduled on consecutive weeks – for instance – four Saturdays in a row, and participants can purchase customized packages containing lift tickets, lessons and equipment rentals. The deadline for purchasing January sessions online is Friday, December 20. Prices increase after Friday, so sign up now!
4 Time Weekend Sessions Begin Saturday January 10 & Sunday January 11
Weekend sessions are offered for all age groups from elementary school through adult.
• Sno-Blasters is Meadows premier elementary school aged ski and snowboard program which includes four hours of on-snow lessons each day in a group of kids the same age and ability. The smaller group size and attention from our certified professionals help develop skills and learn etiquette while having fun.
• For ages 13 to adult adults, Meadows offers an optional 2 hour lesson with lift ticket and equipment rental packages, customized for each participant. Trailblazers (Middle School), High School and Weekend Adult programs are offered.
Adult Midweek Sessions Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in January and February
Adults can enjoy weekday skiing and snowboarding on consecutive Tuesdays (starting January 6), Wednesdays (starting January 7), and Thursdays (starting January 8). These midweek sessions are sold in 6 and 8 week packages featuring lift ticket, optional lessons and equipment rentals.
4 Time Learn to Ski or Snowboard package for just $210!
This Beginner special is for ages 13 and older and packages the first four days of lift tickets, 2 hour lessons and equipment rentals all for $210. It is offered on weekends to Trailblazers, High School and Weekend Adult sessions.
Neighborhood Bus Transportation
A network of group organizers run buses to the ski resort from most neighborhoods throughout Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington.