Chicks Can Rip 2-day Women's Camp
Confidently ski, snowboard and explore all that Mt. Hood Meadows has to offer in a supportive and inspiring environment with like-minded women. Our goal is to encourage and challenge women to improve their skills and confidence through experiences that are fun and supportive in the company of friends and expert female clinicians.
We will have four different groups going out each day with a different top woman coach leading each session. Our women’s ski coaches are Jenn Lockwood, Katie Feucht, Tara Seymour, and Holly Tencer. Our snowboard coaches are Emily Hearle and Kaitlin Brotemarkle. Meet your camp coaches here!
Participants will be matched in groups of similar abilities and the best instructors. Classifications of the ability levels for each session are outlined below:
- Intermediate – Advanced: You are comfortable on blue runs and open to exploring ungroomed or steeper terrain
- Advanced – Expert: You are comfortable to ski groomed and ungroomed black diamond terrain. Explore powder, trees, bumps and bowls in the company of like minded women
Six hours of coaching each day with video analysis:
- 8:15 AM - meet & greet in the Alpenstube for coffee, juice, water and light pastries
- 9 AM - on snow coaching
- 11:30 AM to 2 PM – 30 minute indoor sessions to view yourself on video while you eat your grab and go lunch provided. A picture is worth a thousand words and we find that when participants watch themselves perform it helps them make desirable changes in their skiing
- 1:30 PM to 3 PM - on snow coaching
We provide you two options for grab and go sack lunch:
- Turkey or Veggie Wrap with Cookie/Brownie, Chips and Vitamin Water
No results matched your criteria.