Meadows Ski Resort is one of the only resorts in the nation to offer state certified child care for infants as young as six weeks old. The Daycare Center operates from 8 AM to 4 PM on days the lifts are running and provides full day and half day options for children, as well as ski or snowboard lessons for ages 3 to 6. Our staff to child ratio is a minimum of one staff member for every four infants and toddlers up to 30 months and one staff member for every ten children ages 30 months to 11 years.
The 3,544 square foot facility has room for up to 46 children. It was designed to be one of the most modern facilities in Oregon, and is also one of the most progressive ski resort daycare operations in the country. In addition to age appropriate toys, the center offers activities including arts and crafts, music and snow play.
Reservations are strongly recommended for all daycare services, and are required for the Midweek Special and any daycare lesson products. Reservations should be made at least 48 hours prior to the requested arrival time by filling out our Daycare Request Questionnaire to check on available space.
Download the Daycare Registration Packet in advance to speed up the registration process at the ski resort.
- Daycare is available to any child 6 weeks to age 11.
- Subject to space availability.
- Cancellations - There is a 30 minute grace period, then it is $25 per child.
- There is a late pick-up grace period of 5 minutes. There is then a $1 charge for every minute you are late.
- All personal items need to be provided for the child by the parents, not limited to but including, diapers, wipes, bottles, nipples, formula, pacifiers, baby food, outside clothing, etc.