Weddings at Sahale
Our newest venue, Sahale, can accommodate up to 150 guests and is available for Spring-Fall Weddings.
Ceremony Site Fee: $500
- White Resin Folding Chairs
- Welcome Table
- Water Station
- Setup and Breakdown
Reception Site Fee: $3,000
- 6 Hours of Rental Time
- Reclaimed Barn Wood Banquet Tables
- Chairs with Reclaimed Amish Barn Wood
- Personal Check-in w/ Wedding Team
- Day-of Banquet Manager
- Vendor Check-in
- White or Brown Cloth Napkins
- China, Glassware & Flatware
- Welcome, Gift & Dessert Tables with Linens
- Power for DJ or Band
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Station
- Buffet Tables with White Linen & Skirting
- Serving Utensils & Chafing Dishes
- Wedding Cake Server & Knife
- Deck Space with Chairs, Tables & Propane Fireplaces
- Head Table or Sweetheart Table
- Setup & Breakdown of Reception Space
- Ample Setup Time for Person Décor & Vendors
- Garbage and Recycling
Bull Wheel Bar Site Fee: $750
This space is great for a bridal sweet and comes with a bartender to serve all your favorite drinks while you get ready. The Bull Wheel is the closest space to the ceremony and reception which makes it ideally suited for the bridal party.
Mezzanine Site Fee: $350
This space makes for a great place for the groomsmen to relax and get ready. Add-on a bartender to server beer and wine bar for $75.
Alpenstube Loft Site Fee: $500
This space is great for either bridal party, or groomsmen to prepare for your special day. This add-on includes a bartender, a cozy fireplace and a rustic antler chandelier to complete your mountain wedding dream.
Sahale is available for your dream mountain wedding!
Please contact us at Weddings@Skihood.com or call
503-337-2222 Ext. 8106 for more information!