Time: 9 AM - 4 PM (After Party on the Paradise Sun Deck, weather permitting, until 5:30 PM!)
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Special Events
Join us for our first-ever Pride Day at Mt. Hood Meadows, sponsored by Absolut, Kona Brewing, and House Wines! This is a day on Mt. Hood to celebrate all things pride at Your Mountain Home! Pride Day headquarters will be at the Mazot. Come up for group skiing and snowboarding as well as social hours and dance parties!
- Lifts open at 9 AM.
- Check-in for Pride Ride is at 9:45 AM (look for the Mountain Learning Center flags outside).
- Pride Ride is from 10-11 AM. Wear your Meadows Pride gear (anything rainbow-colored or festive)! Ride is recommended for intermediate to advanced skiers/riders.
- First-time group lessons will be available for purchase for $49 and run from 10 AM to noon (link below).
- We also have a special lift ticket and commemorative buff package available (link below).
- There will be live music, drink specials, food, a raffle, and giveaways from 10 AM to 5 PM in the Vertical! Suggested donation is $10; all donations go to Sage Metro Portland, and $1 of each specialty drink purchase will be donated by Mt. Hood Meadows.
- Absolut Pride After Party will take place in the Vertical from 4-5:30 PM.
- Lodging discounts for those attending Pride Day will be available at Cooper Mountain Resort and Cascade Ski Lodge (in Government Camp). The discount for Cooper Spur is 30% (use code pride2019 for online reservations).
DJ lineup for Pride Day:
Joseph Lee Black Velveteen The Dust Bunnies
Lift ticket and commemorative buff package Two-hour group lesson special