April 15, 2023
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Special Events
Join us for Pride Day at Mt. Hood Meadows! This is a day on Mt. Hood to celebrate all things pride at Your Mountain Home with our sponsors Migration Brewing and 503 Distilling. We will have a family-friendly party going on in Vertical, as well as beer and cocktails, raffles and more! We will also have a group ride and photo and a Snowshoe Tour down to Umbrella Falls. This is one pride-filled day you don't want to miss!
- Discounted tickets for $89
- Discounted beginner lessons for $69 (includes 2 hour lesson, rentals and a Beginner Progression lift ticket)
- Discounted Snowshoe Tour to Umbrella Falls (10:30 AM - 12:30 PM) for $35
- The group photo and ride will meet at the top of Mt. Hood Express at 12 PM
- The DJ and party will be in Vertical from 12:30 - 4 PM (DJ from 1 - 4 PM)
- Great drinks and specialty cocktails
- Neon theme so dress to impress!
- After party at Charlie's Mountain View in Government Camp
Thanks to everyone who came out for this awesome event in 2022! Check out the folder of photos at the link below - almost all photos were shot by Brian Robb.
Pride Day Photos
- Here at Meadows, we believe that everyone is welcome and we want to take this day to celebrate our colorful community
- We are excited to take (or use) this day to celebrate our Meadows family, our guests and our community
- This day and event will support and celebrate our LGBTQ+ riders and families
- We strongly believe in inclusivity and can't wait to see our colorful community up here for a day of riding--come as you are and we look forward to celebrating Pride Day with you
- Let's bring some color to the mountain, and we can't wait to see all the diverse and beautiful colors you all bring