Mutts on the Mountain
August 28, 2021
Time: 11 AM - 3 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Summer Event, Causes
The Oregon Humane Society (OHS) and Mt. Hood Meadows invite all outdoor-loving people and dogs to Mutts on the Mountain! The event, located onsite at Mt. Hood Meadows, is an outdoor festival with fun for people of all ages. Guests can relax and listen to live music from Chris Couch, enjoy food and tasty beverages, as well as peruse vendor booths. Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 day-of, and include one raffle ticket; children ages 5 and under get in free. All event proceeds will benefit the animals at OHS.
Special festival activities include doggie sno-cones, a cooling station, raffle prizes, kids corner, and more. Guests and their dogs can also explore the mountain: there are three self-guided hiking trails open to people and their dogs.
Phido Photography will be at the event taking pet portraits with scenic mountain views as the back drop. Sessions are approximately 10 minutes and include an edited 5×7 professional print with included social media low res digital file. Sessions are $50 (additional pets only $10 per pet). A portion of proceeds will go to help the pets at OHS. Spots are filling up, so to reserve your space, email email@example.com.
Get your tickets to Mutts on the Mountain!
Event Rules for Dogs
For the health and safety of all dogs and people participating, participants are asked to observe the following rules for canines attending the event with you:
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time
- For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a regular leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the hiking trails
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted
- Event officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone
- Puppies that are not fully vaccinated should not participate. Check with your veterinarian first
- Be sure you and your dog are conditioned for this event, especially if you plan to hike
Make a weekend of it and camp in your self-contained RV in our Main parking lot. Make sure to reserve your RV parking spot online in advance!