Celebrate the foods of Mexico! New this summer is our Mexican Food Festival - taste foods from all of the country. Purchase online in advance and save some money. The cost is $35 for ages 13 and older and $19 for ages 12 and younger when you purchase in advance. The Festival will cost $39 for 13 and older and $22 for 12 and younger if you purchase at the mountain day-of.
- Northern Mexico (Chihuahua, Sonora): Machaca con Huevos (dried beef and eggs, salsa rojo, flour tortillas), Lamb Fajitas (sweet and spicy peppers, queso Ranchero)
- North Pacific Coast (Sinaloa, Jalisco): Ceviche (citrus shrimp, chilies)
- Bajio (Michoacan, Guanajuato): Morisqueta (white rice, beans, chilies, cotija), Carnitas (slow roasted pork shoulder)
- The South (Oaxaca, Guerrero): Roasted Cactus Tamales (mole, black beans)
- The Yucatan (Campeche, Yucatan): Chicken and Tamarind Pibil (avocado, mango)
- Gulf (Tabasco, Vera Cruz): Huachinango (red snapper in light tomato sauce with sweet yellow peppers, olives capers)
- Central (Mexico City): Al Pastor Tacos (seasoned pork, pineapple, chilies)
We will also have scenic chairlift rides, hiking and games on the deck. Make a weekend of it and reserve your RV Parking space for Friday and Saturday night!