Mountain Cleanup Day
Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Summer Event
What better way to show your love for the mountain than by cleaning up?! Join Mt. Hood Meadows from 10 AM to 12 PM to seek out those tiny pieces and tossed recyclables we haven't yet collected in our year round litter collections. It's a big mountain! We could use your support on this equally big endeavor.
To show our appreciation, we are offering collectors a scenic chair ride on Stadium good any day during summer operations, as well as a sack lunch for the day of the cleanup! After you're done helping keep Hood green, come hang out on the deck, eat some food, take in the views, and enjoy live music from Jenny Lee!
- Meet on the deck and make sure to wear sturdy shoes, bring a water bottle, sun screen and gloves and garbage grabbers if you have them!
- Please dress for the weather in layers and wear sturdy shoes.
- Please be aware this site has uneven terrain and some steep slopes. Safety info will be provided.
- Please observe and obey all area closures. Please keep your four legged friends at home on this day. Dogs (who are not service dogs) will not be allowed at this litter collection.
- Requirements: age minimum 6+ (with adult), minimum age without adult 16.
- Participants must sign up in advance of the event through SolveOregon.org by Thursday, June 27th and must be present at the event start time (10 AM) in order to participate.