Meadows Parks Instagram
Stay up to date with what's going on in our parks.
Meadows Parks Facebook
Be the first to get park updates.
Learn the rules of the Smart Style and ride safely!
Thanks to BlackStrap for keeping our Park Crew warm and looking fresh!
Designed to enhance the overall experience of the terrain parks at Mt. Hood Meadows, our new park configuration best utilizes the resort’s terrain while offering unique riding opportunities for guests of all ages and ability levels. This season, you’ll find an 18-foot Superpipe and creative features in the Zoo, Vista Park, Fireweed, Shipyard and Forest Park.
Meadows Parks Ranked 7th in North America in Newschoolers Park Poll
- Shipyard* Take lap after lap in our signature rail park. Shipyard is always the first park to open at Mt. Hood Meadows, and with small rails and boxes, large features and everything in between, this park has something for just about everyone. Shipyard is also the venue for our ReRack Rail Jam Series.
- The Zoo A family-friendly progression park with rollers, small jumps and other mini features. The Zoo is the best place for guests of all ages to learn and improve their park riding skills. To get there; take the Mitchell Creek Trail off of Easy Rider.
- Fireweed* Ride all day and into the night in Fireweed. This park hosts our slopestyle competitions and is where you will find small and medium features.
- Forest Park Tucked in the woods, Forest Park offers a creative variety of medium features for intermediate to advanced park riders.
- Minipipe* (Coming Soon) Not ready for the Superpipe? No need to worry! You can work your way up by practicing in our Minipipe!
- Superpipe* Dial in your pipe riding skills in our 18' Superpipe. One of the only Superpipes in the Northwest, it also serves as a competition venue.
- Banked Slalom* Weave your way through a series of banked turns and rollers. Practice on your own or challenge a friend. The Banked Slalom course is also host for competitions at Meadows.
- Vista Park Meadows new location for the Premiere Park. Vista Park will be located on the Catacombs run and will be accessible by the Vista and Cascade chairs. The park contains large and medium jump and rail lines with quick access to lower mountain parks - The Zoo, The Banked Slalom the Mini Pipe, the Half Pipe and Fireweed depending on which line you choose. This provides riders and skiers with a nearly complete top to bottom run off Vista. My legs are tired already!
* Lit up after dark!