Chicks Can Rip 2-day Women's Camp - Thanks for a great 2020-21 season. We will see you next year when the snow flies!
Confidently ski, snowboard and explore all that Mt. Hood Meadows has to offer in a supportive and inspiring environment with like-minded women. Our goal is to encourage and challenge women to improve their skills and confidence in the company of friends and top-notch female clinicians. These clinics and camps are designed for experienced skiers and snowboarders who are intermediate levels and above.
If you are NOT an intermediate or better skier or snowboarder who is comfortable on all groomed, Blue terrain or more challenging terrain, we encourage you to participate in one of our other lesson products such as a Private or Group lesson. This will allow us to develop your skills so you’ll be ready to attend the next Chicks Can Rip Camp or Clinic. We will split participants into different groups based on goals, pace and ability levels.
- Our women’s ski coaches who have led these clinics and camps in the past are Jenn Lockwood, Katie Feucht, Tara Seymour and Holly Tencer.
- Our snowboard coaches who have led these clinics and camps in the past are Emily Hearle, Kelly Howle and Kaitlin Brotemarkle.
Meet your camp coaches here! The number of signups will determine the number of coaches who will be assigned to these clinics and camps.
Classifications of the Intermediate to Advanced & Advanced to Expert ability levels for each session are outlined below:
- Intermediate – Advanced: You are comfortable on Blue runs and open to exploring ungroomed or steeper terrain
- Advanced – Expert: You are comfortable on groomed and ungroomed Black terrain. Explore powder, trees, bumps and bowls in the company of like minded women
Chicks Can Rip Camps are two-days with the same coach. Check Can Rip Weekend Clinics are one-day with the same coach. Each Camp day or Weekend Clinic is five hours of coaching with a 90 minutes break for lunch:
- 8:45 AM - Meet off the South Lodge Deck at the Adult Camps & Clinics Sign, get warmed up and ready for the day
- 8:55 AM- head for "first chair"
- 8:55 AM to 11:30 AM - on-snow coaching
- 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM – lunch "on your own"
- 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM - on-snow coaching
We will pick up late arriving guests at 9:45am - slope side in the base area - location TBA
COVID-19 protocols and information
Lunch is on your own from 11:30 AM to 1 PM giving you a little extra time to purchase lunch from one of our food services or head to your vehicle if you are bringing your own lunch. At this time, due to Oregon State Governor’s orders, there are no areas inside our lodges where you may eat or drink. We do have fire pits available on the Sahale Lodge Deck and South Lodge Deck for warming up, and outdoor seating for eating food purchased from Mt. Hood Meadows. Indoor spaces are available for warming up for 10 minutes. Lodge restrooms are also open.
We look forward to joining us for a fun time in our Chicks Can Rip Camps and Clinics.
No results matched your criteria.