Snowshoe Rentals & Tours
Mt. Hood Meadows offers Tubbs Snowshoe Rentals from our Rental Center located in the Sahale Lodge, as well as at our Nordic Center in the Hood River Meadows lot. Tubbs is leading the way on the trail and in snowshoe innovation since their early days in Norway, Maine. With huge advances in binding and material technology, Tubbs Snowshoes will inspire and propel you forward in any snow condition.
Come explore Mt. Hood Meadows via snowshoe! We offer a series of marked trails that loop from the main lodge and lead away from the hustle of the ski and snowboard area into our picturesque backdrop of Umbrella Falls and gladed trails. We also have a trail from our Nordic Center to Sahalie Falls. Both trails are about three miles in length.
Join one of our evening snowshoe tours that include a ride up the Vista Express chairlift and amazing views of the Cascades as you hike back down to the lodge. These tours are offered on select dates in February and March.
Vista Snowshoe Tours
- Ride the Vista Express Chairlift up and hike back down to the lodge for dinner
- The cost is $95 per person and includes the chairlift ride, tour, snowshoe rentals and dinner at the lodge
- Meet inside the rental center in the Sahale Lodge at 2:30 PM to get your snowshoe rentals
- Limited space available so make sure to purchase online in advance
- Click the date to reserve your spot on the tour: Feb. 13, Feb. 18, Feb. 27, March 4, March 13, March 20, March 25, March 26, April 8, April 10
For more information on our Snowshoe trails and tours please email Nordic@SkiHood.com.
|Tubbs Rental Equipment
|| Adult Prices
|| Junior Prices (14 and younger)
| Snowshoes with Poles beginning at 9 AM
|Snowshoes with Poles beginning at 12 PM
|Snowshoes with Poles beginning at 2 PM
Purchase Your Snowshoe Rentals
Download the Snowshoe Trail Map here
NORDIC MAP (INCLUDES SAHALIE FALLS SNOWSHOE TRAIL)
Download the Nordic Map with Sahalie Falls snowshoe trail