Youth Evening Lessons
For Ages 4 to 14
Mt. Hood Meadows is the only ski resort in the Northwest to have a group lesson program for snowboarders as young as 4! Our goal is simple. We strive to provide the safest, most fun and best coached children’s lessons on the west coast. When hiring instructors, we look for great teachers who are excited to work with kids and who are willing to learn and grow in our training. Keeping our group sizes small allows instructors to connect with each student.
In addition to giving kids a great lesson experience on-snow; safety, security and fun are priorities for us indoors as well. Dinner is included on nights where Twilight Kids Club is operating. Dinner is always nutritionally balanced and accommodations can be made for special dietary needs.
- Evening lessons are only available during Night Operations. Wednesday through Sunday, with additional operating days during the holiday season. See our full Night Operations schedule Here.
- Twilight Kids Club is only offered daily from December 26th through January 1st and continuing Saturday and Sunday evenings through night operations from our Children's Learning Center (subject to change). All other evenings of Night Operations, Youth Evening Lessons and pricing will apply.
- The lesson will run from 5 PM - 7 PM.
- Programs accommodate kids ages 4-14 years old.
- Lesson registration closes 45 minutes prior to lesson start time, 4:15 PM for evening lessons. We recommend checking in at least one hour before your lesson start time.
- Getting to the mountain, parking and walking always takes longer than you think, so give yourself lots of extra time to avoid having to rush or miss the lesson.
- Get tips and suggestions for a positive lesson
- You can contact our Ski School by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503.337.2222, ext. 0.
Reserve Your Lesson
All lessons require the participant to have lift access. Packages without Lift Tickets are intended for Season Passholders. If the lesson participant does not have a Season Pass, one will need to be purchased.