Our goal is simple; provide the safest, most fun and best coached children’s lessons on the west coast. Keeping our group sizes small allows instructors to connect with each student. Our Children’s Learning Center has a maximum class size of 3 students per instructor for kids ages 4 to 6 years old. In addition to giving kids a great lesson experience on-snow; safety, security and fun are priorities for us indoors as well. Lunch is included in our Full Day Kids Ski/Ride lessons. Lunch is always nutritionally balanced and accommodations can be made for special dietary needs.
Purchasing online in advance is strongly recommended and must be done at least two days in advance of your visit. Lessons regularly sell out Fridays through Sundays and during holiday periods. Online purchases make it possible for us to provide the best possible experience for our students and families, and we appreciate your flexibility in committing in advance. If space is available, we welcome walk-in lessons but we cannot guarantee availability.
- The Children's Learning Center (main floor of the South Lodge) opens at 8 AM- lesson times are 10 AM - 12 PM and 1 PM - 3 PM.
- Lesson check-in closes 45 minutes prior to lesson start time, 9:15 AM for the morning lesson. If you arrive later than 45 minutes before the lesson start time, your child can not join a lesson in progress.
- Getting to the mountain, parking and walking/taking a shuttle to the lodge always takes longer than you think, take extra time to avoid missing the lesson.
- All lessons require a lift ticket or season pass.
- Get tips for a positive lesson or See steps for checking into our CLC
|| Resort Price
|| Online Price
| Full Day Lesson (9AM - 4PM)
| Half Day Lesson (starts at either 10 AM or 1 PM)
| Add Lift Ticket to Lesson
| Add Rental to Lesson
| Add Lunch to Half Day Lesson
*Additional Charge of $15 for kids ages 4 - 6 years old with a guaranteed maximum class size of 3 students per instructor