Bring your Friends
A group ski and snowboard trip is a great way to spend time with your friends or work buddies! Spending a day at Mt. Hood Meadows with a group of friends, co-workers or associates is a great way to build friendships and memories that can last a lifetime.
Our group sales team makes pre-planning a group trip of 15 or more easy! Not only will you receive discounted lift tickets; we can deliver tickets in advance, make arrangements for rentals, lessons, catering, meeting rooms and even photos to document your experience.
Planning your Trip
- Lock in a Date- Please complete the date request form and give us a few details about your group. We will reserve a date for you and we can start working on the details together.
- Reserve a Room- Make your group’s visit memorable with the addition of a room for your private use. The rooms fill up fast so get your requests in early. All you need to provide is the $200.00 dollar deposit and the room will be saved for you. Room rates are reasonable and could be offset by your catering order.
- Add Lodging- If you would like to stay close to the mountain, please take a look at the offers from our destination partners. If you would like help with this, please contact our Group Experience Specialists at 503-337-2222 Ext. 0.
- Finalize Catering- Let our extraordinary catering department prepare a delightful meal for your group. Our menu contains many tasty favorites, as well as some unique creations of our Executive Chef, David Mahler. We need the final selection one week before your visit.
- Find Transportation- Our transportation partners can bring your group to the mountain in comfort. Contact our group experience experts to arrange transportation for groups of any size. The options range from a rugged 15 person four-wheel drive van, to a full size luxury executive coach. Please give us as much lead time as possible to guarantee this service.
- Enjoy Your Trip!