Mt. Hood Meadows offers discounted lift tickets to guests staying at Cooper Spur Mountain Resort, located just 14 miles from Mt. Hood Meadows. The lodging accommodations range from hotel rooms to a log home. Cooper Spur guests can purchase their lift tickets when they check in and then go straight to the lifts when they arrive at Mt. Hood Meadows. The lift tickets have to be used within the same dates as the guest's lodging visit. One lift ticket per guest per night's stay.
Cooper Spur offers the following amenities:
- Free shuttle to and from Mt. Hood Meadows - Friday through Sunday and on holidays
- Farm to table dining at the Crooked Tree Tavern
- Snowshoeing and Nordic skiing right from your front door
- Dog friendly units
- Free WiFi
Please visit cooperspur.com for more details!
The Benson Hotel is also offering a ticket package to guests of the hotel. The Benson has 287 tastefully appointed guest rooms, including 47 junior suites, seven penthouse suites and two grand suites. Stay in beautiful downtown Portland and plan a day on the mountain with this great deal!
Stay & Play Package includes:
- Overnight accomodations
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle at the hotel
- Two adult lift tickets to Mt. Hood Meadows
- Two local handcrafted artisan s'mores
Visit bensonhotel.com and click on Offers for details and to book your stay!