Time: 9 AM - 4 PM (After Party in the Vertical until 5:30 PM!)
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Special Events
Join us for our first-ever Pride Day at Mt. Hood Meadows! This is a day on Mt. Hood to celebrate all things pride at Your Mountain Home! Pride Day headquarters will be at the Mazot. Come up for group skiing and snowboarding as well as social hours and dance parties!
- Lifts open at 9 AM.
- Check-in for Pride Ride is at 9:30 a.m. (look for the Mountain Learning Center flags outside).
- Pride Ride is from 10-11 AM. Wear your Meadows Pride gear (anything rainbow-colored or festive)! Ride is recommended for intermediate to advanced skiers/riders.
- First-time group lessons will be available for purchase for $49 and run from 10 AM to noon.
- Event Headquarters at the Mazot will open at 10 AM and close at 4 PM. Come on up to enjoy live music, drink specials, a raffle, and giveaways! Suggested donation is $10; all donations go to Sage Metro Portland, and $1 of each specialty drink purchase will be donated by Mt. Hood Meadows.
- Absolut Pride After Party will take place in the Vertical from 4-5:30 PM.
- Lodging discounts for those attending Pride Day will be available at Cooper Mountain Resort, as well as Best Western Mt. Hood and Cascade Ski Lodge (both in Government Camp). The discount for Cooper Spur is 30% (use code pride2019 for online reservations). Best Western Mt. Hood will be offering a $125 group rate.