Suits and Boots
April 13 - Tickets are sold out but everyone is still welcome to come up and party with us!
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Popina Swimwear, Kona Brewing Company and Mt. Hood Meadows present Suits and Boots on Saturday, April 13! Join us for the biggest party of the year! Proceeds of discounted tickets will go to the Human Access Project, whose mission is transforming Portland’s relationship with the Willamette River. Human Access Project opened Poet’s Beach in 2017 and this summer will be opening Audrey McCall Beach. They also put on the annual event The Big Float, which this year will be Sunday, July 13!
We will also have an Instagram contest, where the grand prize is a $250 Popina gift card and two VIP passes to The Big Float! Details below:
1) Tag @popinaswim AND @mthoodmeadows on Instagram in your photo.
2) Prizes will be awarded based on total number of likes. Most likes gets a Popina Gift Certificate for $250 and two VIP passes to The Big Float (value $450). Second most likes get a $150 Popina Gift Certificate and four passes to The Big Float (value $210).
3) The next 12 people with the most likes receive a $50 Popina Gift Certificate and four passes to The Big Float (value $110).
4) Only one top entry per person (only one winner per person).
5) In the case of a tie a coin will be flipped.
6) Voting will stay open through April 19, with winners announced on April 20.
Video from 2017!