Mutts on the Mountain
August 27, 2022 - Cancelled
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Summer Event, Causes
Sadly, this year's event is cancelled but we continue to support the Oregon Humane Society and look forward to having this event back in 2023!
The Oregon Humane Society (OHS) and Mt. Hood Meadows invite all outdoor-loving people and dogs to Mutts on the Mountain! The event, located onsite at Mt. Hood Meadows, is an outdoor festival with fun for people of all ages. Guests can relax and listen to live music, enjoy food and tasty beverages, as well as peruse vendor booths. All event proceeds will benefit the animals at OHS.
Event Rules for Dogs
For the health and safety of all dogs and people participating, participants are asked to observe the following rules for canines attending the event with you:
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time
- For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a regular leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the hiking trails
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted
- Event officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone
- Puppies that are not fully vaccinated should not participate. Check with your veterinarian first
- Be sure you and your dog are conditioned for this event, especially if you plan to hike