Former Member of the US Biathlon Team, Sam Cordell will hold a skate clinic in addition to different events throughout the day as part of the Meadows Nordic Symposium. The Clinic costs $35 and includes a hot dog lunch. No reservations required.
- 9 AM - Laurie Van Cott of Gorge Yoga will teach yoga for ski fitness
- 10 AM - Skate Clinics and video session
- 12 PM - Mark Brady, owner of Footworx will demonstrate stance, balance and foot structure analysis
- Guy Trombley - General Manager of The Mountain Shop will check your flex for proper ski performance
- Sam Cordell - Time and intensity training. Making the most of your time on skis
- Karl Andersen - Waxing guru at Oregon Mountain Community will perform Nordic waxing
- Sam Cordell and Dale Peters - Video movement analysis