50th Day of Operations
Time: 9 AM - 9 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
This is the 50th day of operations during our 50th Anniversary Season and we are stoked to be giving out more Golden Tickets in preparation of our January 27th event when we will be awarding the 50 year season pass to one lucky Golden Ticket winner!
Here is a list of contests we will be holding on January 18th:
- Outer Limits Sports Raffle - we will be raffling off a Golden Ticket at 3 PM in Outer Limits Sports - must be present to win
- High Performance Center Raffle - we will be raffling off a Golden Ticket at 7 PM in the HPC - must be present to win
- The Mazot - we will be giving a Golden Ticket away to lucky number 50 - head up to The Mazot for details
- Instagram Photo Scavenger Hunt (starting Jan 18 and running through Jan 21) - take selfies with these five things 1. You and a smiling Meadows team member 2. You under the night lights (they don't have to be on but it would be cool if they are!) 3. You and your favorite Apres refreshment 4. You and a 50th anniversary logo 5. You with any of our on-mountain trail maps.
More contests that will be going on during this day:
- Then & Now Dick Powers Photo Facebook Contest (running Jan 15 - 21) - We will post an iconic Dick Powers photo. It's your job to figure out the location, recreate the photo and reply to our post with your picture. We will be awarding two tickets for this contest - one to a random submission and one to the photo we judge as the best reproduction of the original.
- You and Dick Powers (running Jan 16 - 22) - we hung some awesome new Dick Powers photos in the Alpenstube. Pick your favorite, take a photo with it and post it to our Mt. Hood Meadows Memories Facebook page.
- When Will We Get 50" in the Base Area Facebook Contest brought to you by Toyota (running now through when we hit 50 inches or Jan 25) - reply to the post on our Facebook page with when you think we'll hit 50 inches. If we haven't by January 25th we will draw one person from all the entries
- Wear in the World is Mt. Hood Meadows (running now through Jan 22) - Reply to Outer Limits Sports Facebook post showing them the awesome places you have worn your Meadows gear. Dig through the archives, old photos are OK to submit! We will be awarding two tickets for this contest - one to a random entry and one to the photo we judge as the most exotic or distant place.
The rest of your chances to win:
- MLK Day Chair 50 Contest brought to you by Toyota (Jan 15) - Come up and ride and take a photo of chair number 50 on any of our lifts and post it to Instagram with hashtags #goldenticket #letsgoplacesNW and #mthoodmeadows
- Meadows Parks Instagram Contest (running now through Jan 17) - Post a picture of yourself with one of our Park features and use the hashtags #shredows #goldenticket and #meadowsparks.
- Love Meadows and My Toyota Instagram Contest (running Jan 20 & 21) - Post a photo of you and your Toyota either at Meadows or in town with a Meadows sticker and hashtag #yourmountainhome # goldenticket and #letsgoplacesNW
- Alpenstube Midweek Apres Ski (Jan 24) - we will raffle off a Golden Ticket and you can get your tickets between 5 and 6 PM, must be present to win
- Vertical Apres Ski (Jan 20) - Come up for the entertainment and stay for the raffle of a Golden Ticket, must be present to win
- Last Chance Golden Ticket Drawing at the Crooked Tree Tavern (Jan 26) - we will be raffling off a Golden Ticket at Cooper Spur. Raffle tickets will be given out at 4 PM, 5 PM, 6 PM and 7 PM and the drawing will be right after the last raffle ticket is given out - must be present to win
January 27th Golden Ticket Giveaways
- Retro Ski Wear Fashion Show (Jan 27) - Meet us at the Toyotas at noon in your retro gear and the crowd will pick the winner to receive a Golden Ticket
- Double Mountain Entertainment Tent (Jan 27) - all of the rest of the tickets will be raffled off following the Retro Fashion Show in the Double Mountain Tent