International Women's Snow Day
Time: 9 AM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Special Events
K2 Alliance & SheJumps present the 6th Annual International Women’s Snow Day (IWSD) on Saturday, January 12, 2019. Women from all around the world are invited to get together to celebrate adventures in snow and the power of female camaraderie by having fun on and off the mountain.
The goal is to encourage more females to go skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing – friends, sisters, moms, daughters. Whatever brand you ride on, whoever you explore with, wherever you adventure, enjoy the fallen flakes with your girls! It’s your day so lap the park with the girls, take a lesson, hike for pow, rip groomers, teach a friend to ski, get together for après… Whatever you choose, we want you here!
Schedule for the Day
- 8 to 8:55 AM - Registration and Icebreakers
- 9 AM - Group photo by the Mt. Hood Express chairlift (look for the blue unicorn on skis)
- 9:30 to 11:30 AM - Skier Ability Group Ride Sessions (break out into groups after group photo)
- 1 to 3 PM - Afternoon Game: Party Ski Photo Assignment
- 4 to 5:30 PM - Apres Party and Raffle
Questions? Contact Siri Smithback email@example.com