Mountain Clean Up Day
Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
Location: Mt. Hood Meadows
Category: Summer Event
Love Mt. Hood? So do we. Join Mt. Hood Meadows and the Snowrider Project from 10 AM to 12 PM to seek out those tiny pieces and tossed recyclables we haven't yet collected in our year round litter collections. It's a big mountain! We could use your support on this equally big endeavor.
To show our appreciation, we are offering collectors a scenic chair ride on Stadium good any day during summer operations, as well as a lunch voucher the day of the clean-up for our BBQ on the deck! Does not include the Schuss Grill.
After you're done helping keep Hood green, hang out on the deck and enjoy music from Jen Winklepleck!
- Meet on the deck and make sure to wear sturdy shoes, bring a water bottle, sun screen and gloves and garbage grabbers if you have them!
- Please dress for the weather in layers and wear sturdy shoes.
- Please be aware this site has uneven terrain and some steep slopes.
- Please observe and obey all area closures. Please keep your four legged friends at home on this day. Dogs (who are not service dogs) will not be allowed at this litter collection.
- Requirements: age minimum 6+ (with adult), minimum age without adult 16.