Take in the views of Mt. Hood while dinning on a spectacular five course meal prepared by Chef Daniel and his crew, and paired perfectly with brews from Double Mountain Brewing.
Reserve Your Seat
- Pacific Northwest Oysters on the half shell, Pickled Rhubarb Kolsch Mignonette and IRA Charred Lemon Granita - Paired with Vaporizer Pale
- Black Irish Braised Lamb, Wild Mushrooms, Minted Summer Peas and Dumplings - Paired with Heather Canyon Double Black & Hop Lion
- Pea Tendrils and Squash Blossoms, Devil's Kriek Goat Cheese, Local Potatoes, Warm Apple Wood Smoked Bacon Dry Cider Vinaigrette - Paired with Dry Cider
- A-Zone IPA Brined Pork Tenderloin Roulade, German Pilsner Potato Salad, Local Cucumber, Scallion and Fennel - Paired with Helles
- Strawberry and Blueberry Sorbet - Paired with Barrel Aged Tahoma Kriek
During the day we will have our 2nd Annual Brew Fest with beers from around the Northwest, scenic chair lift rides, hiking, geocache, music and more! Make an evening of it and stay for our Star Gazing Party!
We now offer RV Overnight Parking so you can enjoy the stars from your own RV. Overnight Parking will be available Saturday night only. Purchase online and save $3 to reserve your spot. RV parking will be next to the creek and all RVs must be self-contained as there are no hook ups. Upon arrival make sure to check in with the Guest Service team in the lodge to get your parking permit and check-in packet.