Take in the views of Mt. Hood while dinning on a spectacular five course meal prepared by Chef Matthew and his crew, and paired perfectly with brews from Double Mountain Brewing. Make sure to purchase online in advance - $65 per person includes gratuity. Make your day a Total Experience for $79 and get entry into the Brew Fest (details at the bottom of this page), the Brewer's Dinner and a scenic chair ride ticket. Click the links below to purchase tickets!
Purchase Brewer's Dinner tickets Purchase Brew Fest Experience Package
- Smoked Duck Confit - cherry Walla Walla grits, Kolsch glazed pistachio, racelette - Paired with Devil's Kriek Belgian Sour
- Summer Grill Salad - grilled peach, basil, hydroponic bibb, sweet corn, poblano, pop, hop blossom vinaigrette - Paired with Yakuza Japanese Lager
- Campfire Beans - charred linguisa, butter, pinto, fava, cornbread crisp, IRA bacon-pear butter, smoked pepper - Paired with Cool Camp IPA
- Braised Short Ribs - heirloom tomato risotto, brussles, Black Irish Stout BBQ, hopped onions - Paired with Arkansas Black Cider
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp - dry cider ice cream, crisp butter crumb topping - Paired with Peche Mode
During the day, we will have our 3rd Annual Brew Fest going on, featuring beers from around the Northwest, scenic chair lift rides, hiking, geocache, music and more!
The event runs from 2-6 PM; cost is $14 in advance or $16 at the door. Click the link below for more info and to purchase tickets.
Brew Fest info and tickets