Cooper Spur Mountain Resort, located just 12 miles north of Mt. Hood Meadows, is hosting a Thanksgiving dinner. There are three seating times, and all the fixings will be served. Adults cost $39, kids ages 6-12 are $19 and 5 and younger eat free!
Plated Dinner Menu
- Minestrone Soup
- Mixed Green Salad with Choice of Dressing
- Choice of: Honey Brined Smoked Turkey with Gravy, Honey Baked Ham with Gravy or Prime Rib with Au Jus
- Choice of: Baked or Mashed Potato, Choice of Broccoli, Asparagus or Roasted Root Vegetables, Traditional Stuffing and Maple Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- Pumpkin Pie or Fruit Turnover
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages included. Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
For more information, or to make a reservation please call Cooper Spur at 541.352.6692.