Thanks for joining us for Summer Operations this season! Here's what we have planned for Summer 2022:
June 24 - September 5, 2022
- Open Thursdays through Mondays
- Scenic Chairlift Rides - purchase online in advance and save!
- Food & Drinks
- Weekend RV parking permits
- Games on the Deck
- Summer Music Series
- Weekend Events - food festivals, movies on the deck, races and more!
- Wedding Venues
Summer 2022 Events (subject to change)
- June 4: Brew Dinner
- June 25: Mountain Cleanup
- June 25: Makers Market
- July 2: Polynesian Food Festival
- July 8 & 9: Stargazer Dinner
- July 9: Kiddie Bike Race
- July 16 & 17: Wy'east Howl
- July 30: Celebration of Mexico Food Festival
- Fridays in August (5, 19, 26): Movies on the Deck (no August 12 date due to Stargazer Dinner)
- August 6: Summer Brew Fest
- August 6: Summer Brew Dinner
- Sundays in August (7, 14, 21, 28): Mushroom Hunt Series
- August 12: Stargazer Dinner
- August 13: Italian Food Festival
- August 21 & 22: Adventure Van Weekend
- August 27: Mutts on the Mountain
In 2020, our Summer Trail Crew Teams added miles of trails that are perfect for everyone, from families to experienced hikers who enjoy steep, rugged terrain. You can watch the video and read the blog from July 2020 about the trail expansion. The trails offer views of waterfalls, creeks, wildflowers, Mt. Hood, Mt. Jefferson and the Three Sisters.
In the summer of 2021, the Meadows team designed and installed seven interpretive signs along the new summer hiking trails that help provide insight and perspective for guests about the natural area within which they're hiking. You can learn more about our interpretive trails signs on our blog.
Check out our summer trail map below! *Trail distances estimated*
Download the 2021 Summer Trail Map