MEADOWS CODE OF CONDUCT
- Treat self, others and Mt. Hood with courtesy and respect
- While in lift lines, take turns and do not cut
- Slow down in slow zones, stay out of closed terrain and do not cross rope lines
- Refrain from using foul language or gestures in public areas
- Follow the Responsibility Code and instructions of Mt. Hood Meadows Team Members
Adherence to the Mt. Hood Meadows Code of Conduct is for the safety and enjoyment of all who recreate at Mt. Hood Meadows. Failure to follow the Mt. Hood Meadows Code of Conduct may result in, but is not limited to, loss of pass privileges.
The Meadows Code of Conduct is not a complete list of all the expectations of those who recreate at Mt. Hood Meadows. For more information on our policies and expectations please review the information under safety at this link: https://www.skihood.com/the-mountain/safety.