Meadows Parks Instagram
Stay up to date with what's going on in our parks.
Meadows Parks Facebook
Be the first to get park updates.
Learn the rules of the Smart Style and ride safely!
Thanks to BlackStrap for keeping our Park Crew warm and looking fresh!
Designed to enhance the overall experience of the terrain parks at Mt. Hood Meadows, our new park configuration best utilizes the resort’s terrain while offering unique riding opportunities for guests of all ages and ability levels. This season, you’ll find an 18-foot Superpipe and creative features in the Zoo, Fireweed, Shipyard and Forest Park.
- Outrigger Our newest terrain park is right off the Hood River Express lift and offers medium and large features for more advanced park riders
- The Zoo A family-friendly progression park with rollers, small jumps and other mini features. The Zoo is the best place for guests of all ages to learn and improve their park riding skills. To get there; take the Mitchell Creek Trail off of Easy Rider
- Fireweed* Ride all day and into the night in Fireweed. This park hosts our slopestyle competitions and is where you will find small and medium features
- Forest Park Tucked in the woods, Forest Park offers a creative variety of medium features for intermediate to advanced park riders
- Superpipe* Dial in your pipe riding skills in our 18' Superpipe. One of the only Superpipes in the Northwest, it also serves as a competition venue
- Banked Slalom* Weave your way through a series of banked turns and rollers. Practice on your own or challenge a friend. The Banked Slalom course is also host for competitions at Meadows
* Lit up after dark!